ちち おや ［0］【父親】
てて おや ［0］【父▽親】
出典: フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』 (2020/04/25 19:58 UTC 版)
- ^ デジタル大辞泉
- ^ Early Childhood Longitudinal Study 2006. "Measuring Father Involvement in Young Children's Lives." National Center for Education Statistics. Fathers of the United States children born in 2001.
- ^ Minnesota Fathers & Families Network. "Do We Count all the Fathers in Minnesota?" (Saint Paul, MN: Author, 2007). 51.
- ^ Minnesota Fathers & Families Network. "Fathers to the Forefront: A five-year plan to strengthen Minnesota families." (Saint Paul, MN: Author. 2007).
- ^ Diamond, M. J. "My Father Before Me: How Fathers and Sons Influence Each Other Throughout The Life Cycle." NY: Norton, 2007
- ^ Children Who Have An Active Father Figure Have Fewer Psychological And Behavioral Problems
- ^ Pruett, K. "Fatherneed: Why father care is as essential as mother care for your child," New York: Free Press, 2000.
- ^ "The Effects of Father Involvement: A Summary of the Research Evidence," Father Involvement Initiative Ontario Network, Fall 2002 newsletter.
- ^ Anderson Moore, K. "Family Structure and Child Well-being" Washington, DC: Child Trends, 2003.
- ^ United States. National Center for Fathering, Kansas City, MO. Partnership for Family Involvement in Education. A Call to Commitment: Fathers' Involvement in Children's Learning. June, 2000
- ^ Children raised in fatherless families from infancy: family relationships and the socioemotional development of children of lesbian and single heterosexual mothers.
- ^ Children raised in fatherless families from infancy: a follow-up of children of lesbian and single heterosexual mothers at early adolescence
- ^ en:Maurice Godelier, Métamorphoses de la parenté, 2004
- ^ “New Left Review - Jack Goody: The Labyrinth of Kinship”. 2007年7月24日閲覧。