こう がく ［0］ ［1］ 【工学】
出典: フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』 (2016/06/30 20:30 UTC 版)
- ^ a b c 平凡社『世界大百科事典』1988年版【工学】
- ^ a b 「8大学工学部を中心とした 工学における教育プログラムに関する検討」（PDFファイル） 工学における教育プログラムに関する検討委員会、1998年5月8日。
- ^ Fung らの Foundations of Solid Mechanics の改訂版（古典的な工学教科書）に沿った解説。詳細は他の学問分野との関係#科学にて説明。
- ^ Oxford English Dictionary
- ^ Origin: 1250–1300; ME engin < AF, OF < L ingenium nature, innate quality, esp. mental power, hence a clever invention, equiv. to in- + -genium, equiv. to gen- begetting; Source: Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Random House, Inc. 2006.
- ^ a b c d e f g Engineers' Council for Professional Development definition on Encyclopaedia Britannica (Includes Britannica article on Engineering)
- ^ Barry J. Kemp, Ancient Egypt, Routledge 2005, p. 159
- ^ "The Antikythera Mechanism Research Project", The Antikythera Mechanism Research Project. Retrieved 2007-07-01 Quote: "The Antikythera Mechanism is now understood to be dedicated to astronomical phenomena and operates as a complex mechanical "computer" which tracks the cycles of the Solar System."
- ^ Wilford, John. (July 31, 2008). Discovering How Greeks Computed in 100 B.C.. New York Times.
- ^ Wright, M T. (2005). “Epicyclic Gearing and the Antikythera Mechanism, part 2”. Antiquarian Horology 29 (1 (September 2005)): 54–60.
- ^ Britannica on Greek civilization in the 5th century Military technology Quote: "The 7th century, by contrast, had witnessed rapid innovations, such as the introduction of the hoplite and the trireme, which still were the basic instruments of war in the 5th." and "But it was the development of artillery that opened an epoch, and this invention did not predate the 4th century. It was first heard of in the context of Sicilian warfare against Carthage in the time of Dionysius I of Syracuse."
- ^ a b Bjerklie, David. “The Art of Renaissance Engineering.” MIT’s Technology Review Jan./Feb.1998: 54-9. Article explores the concept of the “artist-engineer”, an individual who used his artistic talent in engineering. Quote from article: Da Vinci reached the pinnacle of “artist-engineer”-dom, Quote2: “It was Leonardo da Vinci who initiated the most ambitious expansion in the role of artist-engineer, progressing from astute observer to inventor to theoretician.” (Bjerklie 58)
- ^ Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, 2000, CD-ROM, version 2.5.
- ^ Jenkins, Rhys (1936). Links in the History of Engineering and Technology from Tudor Times. Ayer Publishing. pp. 66. ISBN 0836921674.
- ^ Imperial College: Studying engineering at Imperial: Engineering courses are offered in five main branches of engineering: aeronautical, chemical, civil, electrical and mechanical. There are also courses in computing science, software engineering, information systems engineering, materials science and engineering, mining engineering and petroleum engineering.
- ^ Van Every, Kermit E. (1986). “Aeronautical engineering”. Encyclopedia Americana. 1. Grolier Incorporated. pp. 226.
- ^ Wheeler, Lynde, Phelps (1951). Josiah Willard Gibbs — the History of a Great Mind. Ox Bow Press. ISBN 1-881987-11-6.
- ^ Arbe, Katrina (2001年5月7日). “PDM: Not Just for the Big Boys Anymore”. ThomasNet. 2010年9月8日閲覧。
- ^ Arbe, Katrina (2003年5月22日). “The Latest Chapter in CAD Software Evaluation”. ThomasNet. 2010年9月8日閲覧。
- ^ 人間開発とは 国連開発計画 (UNDP) 東京事務所
- ^ Engineering Civilisation from the Shadows
- ^ Classical and Computational Solid Mechanics, YC Fung and P. Tong. World Scientific. (2001).
- ^ Vincenti, Walter G. (1993). What Engineers Know and How They Know It: Analytical Studies from Aeronautical History. Johns Hopkins University Press.
- ^ Ethical Assessment of Implantable Brain Chips. Ellen M. McGee and G. Q. Maguire, Jr. from Boston University
- ^ IEEE technical paper: Foreign parts (electronic body implants).by Evans-Pughe, C. quote from summary: Feeling threatened by cyborgs?
- ^ Institute of Medicine and Engineering: Mission statement The mission of the Institute for Medicine and Engineering (IME) is to stimulate fundamental research at the interface between biomedicine and engineering/physical/computational sciences leading to innovative applications in biomedical research and clinical practice.
- ^ IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology: Both general and technical articles on current technologies and methods used in biomedical and clinical engineering...
- ^ a b Royal Academy of Engineering and Academy of Medical Sciences: Systems Biology: a vision for engineering and medicine in pdf: quote1: Systems Biology is an emerging methodology that has yet to be defined quote2: It applies the concepts of systems engineering to the study of complex biological systems through iteration between computational and/or mathematical modelling and experimentation.
- ^ Science Museum of Minnesota: Online Lesson 5a; The heart as a pump
- ^ Minnesota State University emuseum: Bones act as levers
- ^ UC Berkeley News: UC researchers create model of brain's electrical storm during a seizure
- ^ a b Lehigh University project: We wanted to use this project to demonstrate the relationship between art and architecture and engineering
- ^ a b National Science Foundation:The Art of Engineering: Professor uses the fine arts to broaden students' engineering perspectives
- ^ MIT World:The Art of Engineering: Inventor James Dyson on the Art of Engineering: quote: A member of the British Design Council, James Dyson has been designing products since graduating from the Royal College of Art in 1970.
- ^ University of Texas at Dallas: The Institute for Interactive Arts and Engineering
- ^ Aerospace Design: The Art of Engineering from NASA’s Aeronautical Research
- ^ Princeton U: Robert Maillart's Bridges: The Art of Engineering: quote: no doubt that Maillart was fully conscious of the aesthetic implications...
- ^ quote:..the tools of artists and the perspective of engineers..